Our terms and conditions
If notified of your intent to cancel in writing within two weeks of your new membership we will refund your membership deducting a $20 administration fee.
Refund is by bank transfer only and funds will be released upon return of all borrowed toys in good working order. Please allow 7 working days for this to be processed.
No other refunds on memberships are available, please address all concerns to the Committee of Management
Terms of service
All refund requests and concerns are to be in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Decisions made by the committee of management are final and binding.
Please refer to our Membership Returns Policy for further information.
Hobsons Bay Toy Library collects and administers a range of personal information for the purposes of toy library membership, loans and related activities. The organisation is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information it collects, holds and administers.
Hobsons Bay Toy Library is bound by laws which impose specific obligations when it comes to handling information. The organisation has adopted the following principles contained as minimum standards in relation to handling personal information.
Hobsons Bay Toy Library will:
- Collect only information which the organisation requires for its primary function;
- Ensure that stakeholders are informed as to why we collect the information and how we administer the information gathered;
- Use and disclose personal information only for our primary functions or a directly related purpose, or for another purpose with the person's consent;
- Store personal information securely, protecting it from unauthorised access;
- Provide stakeholders with access to their own information, and the right to seek its correction;
- Not hold any credit card information for customers. The HBTL website is secured by Squarespace and the payments are secured by PayPal and Stripe.